Loop Lounge - Vets / Retailers
The Assisi Loop Lounge™ pads generate the same patented targeted Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (tPEMF™) technology as the flagship Assisi Loop products to support the body’s own anti-inflammatory options.
This non -invasive, non-pharmaceutical device is safe, easy to use and creates a comfortable space for convenient sessions at home or on the go. The Assisi Loop Lounge technology is also recommended and used by vets and provides comfort for your pet, helping to keep them healthy and maintains mobility.
Download the Loop Lounge Manual
- With an effective working zone that extends up to 25cm from the floor any small animal using this device is guaranteed full body sessions
- Pads are available in four sizes (extra-small, small, medium and large – see chart below for measurements)
- Rechargeable control box with power supply cord for recharging at home or on the go (a US to UK/EU adaptor is required, but is not included)
- Guaranteed to deliver 6000 sessions
- Durable, water-resistant, performance fabric cover custom made by BuddyRest®
- Lounge pads contains patented Induct-a-Coil™ technology
- Specifically designed for the award-winning Sleepypod® carriers, the Loop Lounge can be used with other carriers, but ensure they are metal free.
- Will not operate at <-17°C
- Store in a non-humid environment between 1°C and 40°C when not in use, as long-term exposure to temperatures below or above this range will compromise battery life and may result in battery failure
- Avoid using the Loop Lounge near large metal objects, as doing so may reduce the beneficial effects of the loop
|XS||19cm x 38cm|
|S||25cm x 50cm|
|M||42cm x 87cm|
|L||58cm x 81cm|
Have a question?
For product questions or to register as a vet or retailer, click below or email our friendly team of experts an email: email@example.com