Calmer Canine Device - Vets/Retailers
The Calmer Canine battery-powered device features a halo which emits targeted Pulsed Electromagnetic Force (tPEMF™) signals to aid the body’s own ability to calm an anxious brain. The microcurrent signals delivered by the device support the brain’s own ability to produce beneficial “feel good” chemicals (like endorphins) as well as the body’s anti-inflammatory actions. This in turn supports the brain’s natural balance, helping your dog to enjoy a calm state of mind.
- Battery-operated device with either 18cm applicator halo (L) or 13cm applicator halo (S)
- Device should be kept within 10cm of dog’s head while in use
- Safe, effective and proven to help
- Long-lasting effects
- The device shuts itself off after each 15-minute session. No timer needed!
- An easy-to-use, comfortable vest (not included) is also available to hold the device in the ideal position during use to allow for hands free operation.
- Battery-operated with replaceable battery (CR-123A Lithium Primary Cell, 3 Volt, 15mA) included
- Operate at a temperature between 10°C and 35°C and a relative humidity between 8% and 75% (non-condensing)
- Store at a temperature between -16°C and 40°C and a relative humidity between 8% and 75% (non-condensing)