Calmer Canine Device
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Calmer Canine Device uses Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (tPEMF™) technology to support the brain’s natural balance, helping your dog to enjoy a calm state of mind.
- Safe and easy to use
- Non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical
Calmer Canine helps to support lasting calm with just two 15 minute sessions at home each day for 4 to 6 weeks.
Depending on your dog you may see positive changes after just a couple of sessions. Some dogs may take longer, or need to use the device beyond 6 weeks.
Use under supervision and don’t leave your dog unattended with the device. Always talk to your vet about how your dog is reacting and follow their advice.
Download the Calmer Canine Manual
- Battery-operated device with either 18cm applicator halo (L) or 13cm applicator halo (S)
- Device should be kept within 10cm of dog’s head while in use
- Safe, effective and proven to help
- Long-lasting effects
- The device shuts itself off after each 15-minute session. No timer needed!
- An easy-to-use, comfortable vest (not included) is also available to hold the device in the ideal position during use to allow for hands free operation.
- Battery-operated with replaceable battery (CR-123A Lithium Primary Cell, 3 Volt, 15mA) included
- Operate at a temperature between 10°C and 35°C and a relative humidity between 8% and 75% (non-condensing)
- Store at a temperature between -16°C and 40°C and a relative humidity between 8% and 75% (non-condensing)
Have a question?
For product questions or to register as a vet or retailer, click below or email our friendly team of experts an email: email@example.com