Assisi Loop 2.0 20cm - Vets / Retailers
The 20cm 2.0 Manual Loop uses targeted Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (tPEMF™) technology to support the body’s own anti-inflammatory actions. This provides comfort for your pet, helping to keep them healthy and maintaining mobility.
- Safe and easy to use
- Non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical
- Clinically proven
- Recommended and used by vets
- Can benefit many other conditions – talk to your vet to find out more
- Automatically switches off after each 15-minute session. No timer needed!
- Available in two sizes: 10cm and 20cm
- The 20cm loop works at a depth of 25cm on either side of the black coil applicator
- The applicator coil is comfortable and easy to position next to, or around, the intended area of use
- The 20cm loop size is appropriate for use on larger areas of the body
- If the loop needs to be used on an area >20cm in diameter, multiple sessions in adjacent locations may need to be carried out to cover the full area
- Offers a minimum of 150 15-minute sessions
- Easy to administer at home or in a clinical setting
- Individual protocols can be carried out
- Can be used over wraps, dressings and casts
- The battery in this item cannot be recharged or replaced – to optimize battery life, we recommend waiting two hours in between use
- Avoid using the Assisi Loop near large metal objects, as doing so may reduce the beneficial effects of the loop
Have a question?
For product questions or to register as a vet or retailer, click below or email our friendly team of experts an email: firstname.lastname@example.org